Improve your understanding and expertise to meet Section J
As part of Bradford's ongoing commitment to training, the Bradford Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program offers knowledge training with the additional benefit of accredited CPD points. With a range of programs accredited through AIA's CPD provider, Refuel, the Bradford CPD program offers 1.0 CPD point knowledge and product training presentations.
The 1 hour sessions are delivered on-site by our qualified specification representatives. Select a CPD presentation topic to assist in up-skilling your team to deal with a new project challenge or simply become more familiar with a particular aspect of the building code and available product solutions. Regardless of your needs, talk to our DesignSmart care team or contact a member of our Technical Services Team and we will be happy to work with you to meet your requirements.
Available CPD presentations include:
- Acoustic and Noise Control
- Architectural Acoustic Products
- BCA Section J1 Building Fabric – Energy Efficiency requirements
- BCA Section J Compliant Roofing Systems – Roof Spacer Systems
- BCA Section C Fire Resistance – Fire Requirements for Insulation and Sarking
- BCA Ventilation Requirements & Occupant Comfort
- Construction Membranes – Condensation Risk and Product Solutions