Technical Services - VIC, SA, TAS & WA
Bradford Technical Service Manager
Joe has a broad and detailed technical understanding of the use of Bradford’s insulation and ventilation technologies in various thermal, fire and acoustic applications across both commercial and residential construction. He provides technical support in these segments for architects, consultants, designers, owner builders, contractors and various industry associations.
With his long experience in the building materials industry, Joe is keenly interested in reducing complexity on sites by combining your project’s requirements with his understanding of our products to streamline installation.
Working with the members of the Technical Services Team and with the resources of technical software and our in-house building science and lab technicians, Joe is an important part of our “one-stop-shop” approach. By providing a cohesive solution, Bradford aims to satisfy the requirements of the ESD consultant, acoustic consultant and fire engineer.
Notable past projects:
- Margaret Court Arena
- ANZ Bank Head Office, Docklands
- Westfield Shopping Centre, Geelong
- Traffic Accident Commission Head Office, Geelong
Qualifications, memberships and experience:
- Member of Institute of Engineers
- Member of AIRAH
- Contributor to various ICANZ publications
- Involved in setting up the procedural documentation for government inspection program after 2009 Home Insulation Program
- Chisholm University, Caulfield - Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical and Computing Engineering 1990