There's only one opportunity to install roof sarking, and that's while you build.
Whether it’s as reflective thermal insulation, a protective second skin against burning embers in a bushfire area or as a way to control condensation, CSR Bradford has a sarking solution to suit your needs.
Improve the performance of your roof
Roof sarking improves performance and comfort by providing the following benefits:
- Helps protect your home from unseen mould growth or even worse, ceiling staining or permanent damage which can result from the entry of storm driven rain into the roof cavity
- Limits dust entering the home through gaps around downlights and vents by reducing draughts that blow dust into the roof space
- Improves thermal performance by reducing heat flow through the roof, helping provide a more energy efficient and comfortable home (Thermoseal only)
- Helps manage the risk of condensation by allowing moisture to escape whilst preventing the entry of water (Enviroseal only)
- Provides a secondary form of ember protection for the roof space for BAL (12.5 to 40) regions
Thermoseal reflective foil roof sarking is a non-permeable, vapour barrier to reduce the transmission of moisture into the home and contribute R-Value to the roof system. Recommended for use in warmer climates.
Enviroseal ProctorWrap roof sarking is vapour permeable, allowing water vapour to pass through it, whilst preventing the entry of liquid water and dust from outside. Recommended for use in colder climates.
Fly through your home with Enviroseal ProctorWrap Roof Sarking
1: In combination with sealing openings greater than 3mm. Full BAL systems include Multitel BAL blanket and other design elements – refer to the Bradford Bushfire Design Guide.
2: All sarkings should be installed with a minimum of 150mm overlap to facilitate drainage.