Bradford Fibermesh 450 is a general purpose industrial insulation for use on process equipment, vessels, tanks and reactors. It is a medium duty thermal and acoustic insulation suitable for continuous operation up to 450°C.
Bradford Fibermesh 450 Rockwool is a robust medium density insulation product stitched on one side with a galvanised or stainless steel wire mesh. The rockwool blanket is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The mesh is then stitched to the base blanket to form the final product. The product can be identified by its dark green/brown appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight highly durable insulation product
- Easily formed to shape of equipment to be insulated
- Does not need other means of fixings (bands, seals)
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non-combustible insulation fibres and non-combustible galvanised or stainless steel mesh
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled content.
Fibermesh 450 can be used in applications where operating temperatures do not exceed 450°C such as process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection for plant and equipment. The mesh facing provides additional strength and flexibility allowing the product to form and hold form around process equipment, ductwork and large diameter piping.
Typical applications include:
- heat exchangers
- autoclaves and large diameter piping.
Bradford Fibermesh 450 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. The mesh joins may be laced together for extra strength if required.
Standard packaging is polythene bags
Note not all sizes are held in stock. Some are subject to minimum order quantities
Published weights are for product only and do not include packaging