Bradford Agricon consists of a glasswool blanket adhered to a coloured polyweave facing. The blanket is manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 65% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres. These are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The Polyweave facing is adhered to one face and extends 300mm beyond one longitudinal edge of the blanket. The product can be identified by its golden appearance and the coloured Polyweave facing.
Features and Benefits
- Studies have shown benefits to productivity and reduced stress for animals housed in insulated buildings
- Lightweight Insulation blanket
- Reduces noise through buildings
- Reduces overall building energy usage
- Helps prevent condensation
- Reduces rain noise
- Can be custom cut to required length to reduce waste and installation time
- Non Combustible
- Made from Biosoluble formulation.