Bradford Thermoseal Medium Duty Facing (730) foil is a tough medium duty facing for bulk insulation used in roofing and cladding of residential and commercial buildings. This foil is also used as an external facing for duct wrap applications in the air conditioning industry.
Bradford Thermoseal Medium Duty facing foil is a tough medium duty facing of bulk insulation used in roofing and cladding of residential and commercial building industry. This foil is also used as an external facing for duct wrap applications in the air conditioning industry.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable and easy to handle on large commercial sites
- Excellent facing carrier for bulk insulation for Glasswool and Fibertex™ Rockwool
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Provides ongoing physical protection against the elements
- Reduces temperature variations and condensations inside the offices and warehouses
- Increases energy efficiency;
- Improves comfort by weatherising your office, warehouse or your home, minimising your greenhouse gas emissions
Bradford Thermoseal Medium Duty facing acts as a waterproof membrane and vapour barrier when installed beneath the primary roofing material, providing a secondary barrier against moisture, wind, heat, and dust penetration.
Due to its high reflective properties, use of Thermoseal with an associated air space of 20mm provides thermal insulation in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings, cold stores and cool rooms.
Due to its unique construction and extremely low water vapour transmission rate, Thermoseal Medium Duty facing is an ideal vapour barrier for facing bulk insulation for Glasswool and Fibertex Rockwool and SPI pipe sections. It also improves light diffusion and utilisation when used as an exposed internal roof lining. Thermoseal Medium Duty is suitable for applications where high tensile strength and impact resistance is required.
Heavy Duty Facing (750)
Heavy Duty Perforated Facing (750PERF)
Heavy Duty Pliable Facing (756)