Optimo Underfloor Insulation
CSR Bradford's Optimo™ is the highest rated underfloor insulation for suspended timber floors, keeping homes warmer and reducing energy costs through winter.
Most Australian homes have ceiling insulation and new homes now also include wall insulation which is installed at the time of construction. However, for homes with suspended floors, it is one element of the envelope that may not be insulated and this can contribute to as much as 20% of heat loss in winter. Bradford's Optimo Underfloor insulation is the solution, allowing you to address this neglected area and maximise your home's comfort and energy efficiency.
A polished timber floor looks warm and inviting – but looks can be deceiving. Without insulation, your flooring material is the only thing between you and the elements. Heat can be lost and draughts can enter through the floorboards making your home cold and uncomfortable. Bradford Optimo provides a barrier to reduce heat loss and cold draughts entering through gaps in the flooring.
- Keeps your home warmer by retaining the heat, reducing draughts through timber floors
- Reduces your heating energy use
- Helps keep your home quieter
- Proven to be acoustically superior to other subfloor insulation batts
- Reduced floor reverberation for a more "solid" feel
- Low allergen
- Simple and easy to install
- Helps achieve 6 star energy rating and meet VEET requirements