Win with Bradford Black | Terms and Conditions
Bradford Black ‘$5,000 Gift Cards’ Promotion
Terms And Conditions
- Information on how to qualify for entry into the prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is CSR Building Products Ltd t/as CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)
- The promotion commences on 1st October 2018 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30th November 2018 – this is the ‘promotional period’.
- The promotion is offered to eligible customers aged 18 years and over, who are ‘the participants’.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to participate in the promotion individuals must, during the promotion period, purchase at least $250 (including GST) of Bradford Black insulation in one transaction from participating Natbuild stores. Purchase amount excludes rebates, returns, freight, credits etc.
- Participants enter online at bradfordin-sulation.com.au/win. Multiple entries per person permitted but only one entry per eligible transaction.
- Entries must be submitted on the website by 5pm 30th November, 2018.
- Individuals will be eligible to receive one (1) entry (i.e. one (1) entry into the draw) for each purchase of at least $250 (including GST) of Bradford Black product from participating Natbuild stores during the promotional period.
- Participants must retain their purchase invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period, and prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The promotion is a Game of Skill. The best two entries as judged by CSR Bradford taking into account the originality, creativity and humour of the submission.
- Total prize value is $10,000, made up by two $5,000 gift cards.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 14th December, 2018 at 11am AEST, at CSR, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
- The winner will be notified within two (2) business days by phone, email and published on www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/win. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 3 months of the announcement, a new winner will be determined by 15th March 2019 at 11.30am and notified as set out above.
- Any costs incurred over and above the nominated prize value will be at the expense of the prize winner.
- The prize is not exchangeable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered unless authorised by the Promoter. If for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the stated time and on conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize may be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The prize is non-refundable if cancelled after payment by CSR Bradford is made.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, dam-aged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Participants consent to the Promoter using the name, likeness, image and/or voice of the manager and/or employees in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Participant(s); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- All dollar amounts will be AU$.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes only.