Bradford Anticon Summer 2016 Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Information on how to qualify for a prize and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The Promoter is CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)
- 3. The promotion commences on 10th October, 2016 and closes on 30th November, 2016 at 5pm AEST (‘Promotional period’).
- 4. The resellers eligible to participate in the promotion are by invitation only. Participating resellers are invited Bradford customers which feature point of sale material and collateral about this promotion (“Participating resellers”). Eligibility
- 5. Entry is only open to businesses operating in Australia (“Eligible Business”) that purchase Bradford Anticon Roofing blanket from a Participating Reseller.
- 6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- 7. To be eligible to enter the prize draw, an authorized representative aged 18 years and over, on behalf of an Eligible Business, must purchase at least 12 rolls or more of Bradford Anticon Roofing blanket (the “qualifying purchase”) from a Participating Reseller during the Promotional Period. Entrants gain one entry in the prize draw per invoice. Number of entries to the prize draw is unlimited.
Prizes with purchase
- 8. Anticon safety sunglasses and Anticon caps are prizes with qualifying purchase and can be picked up by Entrants from their Participating reseller store.
- 9. Anticon safety sunglasses and Anticon caps stock are limited to the first 1000 units. Each entrants can receive up to a maximum of 5 prizes only.
- 10. To enter the promotion, an authorized representative must complete an entry form via the website on the applicable competition page www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/anticon2016. This entry must nominate the invoice number(s) for the qualifying purchase(s) being entered. Alternatively, entry can be made by completing and sending the entry form to The Promoter by mail or via a Participating Reseller, along with a copy of the invoice(s) showing the qualifying purchase(s).
- 11. The entry form must be completed in full, including company and contact name, name of Participating Reseller and full contact details to notify the winner. Copy of receipt(s)/tax invoice(s) must also be attached (for mailed entries) or kept for verification purposes for entries entered via the website. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
- 12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses and to disqualify any Eligible Business whose authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 13. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each invoice with a qualifying purchase can only be entered once; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- 14. All entries go into the draw to win a weekend trip for two people to attend the Australian Tennis Open in Melbourne in 2017. Prize includes economy return flights to Melbourne for two people from the winner’s closest Australian Capital City, 2 nights’ accommodation at 4 star accommodation or equivalent (twin share), 2 single session tickets for Saturday 21st January at Rod Laver Arena, Reserved category 3 seating (or equivalent session tickets for alternative dates, court venue or category seating). Total prize valued at $2,500 including GST. Any costs incurred over and above the nominated prize value will be at the expense of the prize winner.
- 15. If the winner resides in Melbourne, an alternative prize can be made available to the same total prize value of $2,500 including GST. Any costs incurred over and above the nominated prize value will be at the expense of the prize winner.
- 16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
- 17. The prize draw is a game of chance. The first valid entry chosen at random will determine the winner.
- 18. The prize draw will take place on Friday 2nd December, 2016 at 11am AEST, at CSR, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, 2113.
- 19. The winners will be notified within two (2) business days by phone, email, in writing and published on www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/anticon2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 20. If the prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within a week of the draw, a second chance draw will take place. The second chance draw (if required) will be held on Friday 9th December, 2016 at 11am AEST at CSR, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, 2113. Winners will be notified within two (2) business days by phone, email and published on www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/anticon2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 21. Eligible Businesses must retain their original Participating Reseller purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Business’ entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- 22. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an authorised representative, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the authorised representative.
- 23. The winner of the prize draw must be available to take the prize when the Australian Tennis Open is scheduled; this is expected to be from 16th to 29th January, 2017.
- 24. The prizes are not exchangeable. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered. If for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the stated time and on conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize may be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
CSR Bradford will collect the information in the entry form for marketing purposes, and will also collect your personal information so you can enter, and we can administer, this promotion. Your personal information is required for us to contact you and to deliver the prizes to you. We may also use your information for future marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related corporate bodies for these purposes.
All forms and entries become the property of CSR Bradford. Authorised under permit number LTPS/16/06432