Polyair Performa XHD Sunglass Promotion
Enter your details below and we’ll mail the sunglasses out to you. Hurry! First in, first served – limited to 400 pairs. Click here to find out about the new Performa XHD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian Residents who purchase or install Polyair Performa XHD on a project. Entry is via www.polyairpromo.com.au.
3. Promotion commences on 14th October 2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 23rd December 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to redeem a gift, entrants must complete an online entry form available at www.polyairpromo.com.au and show proof of purchase or proof of use to gain one (1) entry into the draw. Proof of purchase or proof of use can be demonstrated by uploading an image of a delivery receipt, invoice or purchase order that has Polyair Performa XHD on it. Alternatively, entrants can upload a photo of the Polyair Performa XHD on their project site, or a photo of themselves with the Performa XHD roll, or an image of the products installed at a project.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible businesses and to disqualify any eligible business whose authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one entry per person allowed.
8. Once entrant completes online entry form one pair of Polyair sunglasses will be sent to entrant. The first 400 completed valid entries will receive the prize.
9. The prize consists of 400 x Polyair sunglasses. Total value of the prizes: $4000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Prize will be delivered to winner at Bradford’s expense.
10. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. Entry into this competition constitutes agreement to marketing communications.
12. Authorised representatives consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Participant or a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (g) use of a prize.
16. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. Authorised representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is CSR Building Products Limited (ABN 55 008 631 356) of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Telephone: 02 9235 8000.
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/08031