Congratulations to the following winners of the Bradford IHG sports Travel Competition. Major prize winners have scored themselves a $10,000 sports travel experience of their choosing; and runners up have each won a $500 debit card.
Major Prize Winner: Dave Carter
Runner Up Prize Winner: Brian Breadsell
Major Prize Winner: Ben Kearney
Runner Up Prize Winner: Carmel Clayton
Major Prize Winner: Nick Hill
No runner up prizes
Major Prize Winner: David Blyth
Runner Up Prize Winner: Alex Wolfert
Major Prize Winner: Greg Matta
Runner Up Prize Winner: Simon Parise
TERMS & CONDITIONS - BRADFORD ‘ULTIMATE SPORTS EXPERIENCE’ PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Photos contained in materials used to promote this competition are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Entry is only open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. This promotion is a judged competition. To participate in the competition, each eligible entrant must, during the promotion period, purchase any Bradford Insulation product in one transaction from a participating IHG store, then complete an entry form at: www.BradfordSportsExperience.com.au Each eligible entrant must upload a clear image of the transaction invoice and fully complete the online entry form together with a submission of 40 words or less to answer the following: “What is the dream sporting event you would travel to if you win and why?” The submission must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period. Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria: originality and inspirational appeal. Multiple entries from the same eligible entrant are permitted but limited to one entry per transaction.
4. Eligible entrants must retain the transaction invoice or receipt that was used to support their entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Proof of purchase must clearly show the store of purchase, the Bradford Insulation product/s purchased and the transaction date.
5. Competition commences at midnight (AEST) on 1/5/19 and closes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on 31/07/19 (the promotion period). All entries received will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges and the winners will be announced on 7/8/19 at 3.00pm (AEST). The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days after the judging.
6. The highest-judged eligible entry from each of 5 ‘state’ groups: NSW/ACT, VIC/TS, SA/NT. QLD and WA will win a credit with Travel and Sports Australia Pty Ltd (TASA) to the value of AU$10,000. The next 5 highest judged entries (from the combined 5 ‘state’ groups) will each win a Visa card with $500 pre-loaded credit.
7. The credit with TASA must be taken by 8th August 2020 unless other arrangements are made between the winner and TASA. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Travel Credit, are the responsibility of the winner and companion/s (if any). Such additional costs include, but are not limited to, meals, beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, other transfers, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable), insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable).
8. Total maximum Travel Prize value is up to AUD$10,000. The Travel Credit is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Travel Credit can be used on any chosen travel experience and is not limited to sporting holidays or experiences. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Travel Credit winnings. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Travel Credit value. All Travel Credit values are the recommended retail price including GST. After TASA credit prizes are awarded, the winners must liaise directly with TASA to use their credit.
9. If a prize is not claimed, or a winner cannot be contacted by 7/10/19, the prize will be awarded to the next highest judged entry in the same manner as detailed above.
10. The Promoter makes no warranty as to the cost or availability of tickets to a winner’s chosen sporting event.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of using the TASA credit, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or uploading any materials in this competition.
15. The Promoter is CSR Building Products, trading as CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Rd, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)