HBT H Hardware Promotion Form
HOW TO ENTER
1. Spend $200 (including GST) or more on Bradford and/or Edmonds products in one transaction from a participating HBT H Hardware store in June.
2. Fill in the form below and attach your receipt.
For the full terms and conditions, please refer to the below.
Terms and Conditions – Bradford HBT H Hardware promotion
1. Information on how to qualify for entry into the prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356).
3. Entry is only open to participating HBT H Hardware members who are participating in the catalogue, are active CSR Bradford customers, aged 18 or over.
4. The promotion commences on 1st June 2017 and closes at 5pm AEST on 30th June 2017. This is the ‘promotional period’.
5. To be eligible for entry in the promotion, participants must purchase $200 (including GST) or more of Bradford and/or Edmonds products in one transaction from a participating HBT H Hardware store within the promotion period. Purchase amount excludes rebates, returns, freight, credits etc.
6. Participants must enter online at www. bradfordinsulation.com.au/hbt. Multiple entries per person permitted but only one entry per transaction.
7. Purchase dates are based on date of invoice to customer, and must be within the promotion period.
8. Entries must be submitted on the website by 5pm 30th June, 2017.
9. Participants must retain their purchase invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period, and prior to entry.
Prize Draw Details
10. The promotion is a game of chance. Participants will be entered into a draw for the chance to win 1 of 5 $500 vouchers to spend in their store of purchase.
11. Only 1 winner per store.
12. Prize draw will take place on Friday 7th July at 11am AEST, at CSR, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
13. The winners will be notified within two (2) business days by phone, email and published on www. bradfordinsulation.com.au/hbt.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If a prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 3 months of the draw, an unclaimed draw will take place. The unclaimed draw (if required) will be held on Friday 13th October 2017 at 11am AEST at CSR Bradford, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road North Ryde. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two business days of the draw and their name will be published on www. bradfordinsulation.com.au/hbt
16. The decision on awarding prizes is solely at the discretion of CSR Bradford and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and sales data.
17. The prize is not exchangeable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered unless authorised by the Promoter.
18. Authorised representatives consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Participant or a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (g) use of a prize.
22. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. Authorised representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
25. Authorised under permit numbers: