HBT Fishing Promotion
Congratulations to Mark Keleher, who is the winner of the Bradford HBT Fishing Promotion. Mark has won an fishing experience of a lifetime in the Northern Territory!
TERMS & CONDITIONS - BRADFORD HBT FISHING ADVENTURE PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Photos contained in materials used to promote this competition are for illustrative purposes only.
2. The Promoter is CSR Building Products Ltd t/as CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, Level 5, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 ABN 55 008 631 356. Entry is only open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. This promotion is a judged competition. To participate in the competition, each eligible entrant must, during the promotion period, purchase Bradford or Edmonds manufactured product to the value of at least $200 including GST in a single transaction from a participating HBT store, then complete an entry form online at www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/fishing-trip. Each eligible entrant must upload a clear image of the eligible transaction invoice and fully complete the online entry form, together with a submission of 25 words or less in response to the following: “Tell us about your best fishing tale”. The submission must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period. The competition is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria: originality, humour and creativity. Multiple entries from the same eligible entrant are permitted but limited to one entry per transaction.
4. Eligible entrants must retain the transaction invoice or receipt that was used to support their entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Proof of purchase must clearly show the store of purchase, the Bradford or Edmonds manufactured product/s purchased, the transaction value and the transaction date.
5. Competition commences at midnight (AEST) on 01/06/19 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/07/19 (the promotion period). All entries received will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges and the winners will be determined by 7/8/19 at 11.00am (AEST). The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner/s will be notified by telephone, email and published on www.bradfordinsulation.com.au/fishing-trip within 2 business days.
6. If a prize is not claimed, or a winner cannot be contacted by 7/10/19, the prize will be awarded to the next highest judged entry in the same manner as detailed above.
7. The highest-judged eligible entry will win a fishing experience package for two (2) adults including flights and accommodation to undertake 2 days of guided fishing provided by Bob Stanton Corporate Fishing as outlined below. Travel prize must be taken within 12 months unless special arrangements are made with the tour provider. Fishing trips run each year between March and December.
8. Total prize value is approximately AUD$14,200. The prize consists of return economy flights to Darwin from one nominated (closest) capital city for two (2) adults, if applicable, up to the value of $2000 per person; 1 night accommodation in Darwin prior to fishing based on Accor Hotel or equivalent, twin share in one room for two adults (up to the value of $250); 2 nights twin share accommodation at Melville Lodge, 2 days guided fishing experience, charter flight to and from island, all meals, wine, beer and soft drinks at Melville Lodge, permits to fish (to the value of up to AUD$4,975 per person for two adults). All tackle and equipment on replace/lost basis and extra cost.
9. Only the prize listed will be offered to the winner; alternative options will not be offered by CSR Bradford. Any additional costs above the original prize value, including costs incurred at the time of booking or throughout the duration of the trip, to be at the winner’s expense. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of undertaking the trip or any of its activities, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Travel insurance is strongly recommended to be taken out by all travellers as CSR Bradford will not insure our travelling customers under any circumstances. Medical advice must be sought for any travellers in case of any illnesses, vaccinations or medical conditions needing permission to travel. This will be the responsibility of the travellers.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or uploading any materials in this competition.
13. Participants consent to the Promoter using the name, likeness, image and/or voice of the manager and/or employees in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.