Formula 1 Promotion
"MITRE 10 GRAB A PIECE OF THE ACTION – FORMULA 1" PROMOTION
The winner of the Mitre 10 Formula 1 promotion is Sunshine Mitre 10 Kunda Park. The prize includes 4 passes to the Formula 1 in Melbourne including airfares and accommodation. Congratulations Sunshine Mitre 10.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Mitre 10 trade stores operating in Australia that are not a Joint Venture with majority ownership by Mitre 10 ("Eligible Stores"). Authorised representatives of Eligible Stores must be aged 18 years or over. Eligible Stores must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the promotional period and must not have overdue monies owing as at 31/03/2016 in order to be eligible to claim any prize. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to enter, Eligible Stores must purchase at least AU$12,000 of Bradford/Edmond products (excluding GST, freight, returns and other credits) from the Promoter between 01/11/2015 and 31/03/2016. Eligible stores which purchase: $12,000 of Bradford/Edmonds products during the qualifying period receive a GoPro to give away in the "Grab a Piece of the Action" promotion; $30,000 or more of Bradford/Edmonds products during the qualifying period receive a Drone and a GoPro to give away (either together or as individual prizes) in the "Grab a Piece of the Action" promotion; $50,000 or more, plus achieve a 15% increase on last year’s sales (1/11/2014 -31/03/2015) receive 2 Drones and 2 GoPros to give away (either together or as individual prizes) in the "Grab a Piece of the Action" promotion;
- Purchase dates are based on date of Bradford invoice to customer, and must be within the promotion period.
- Purchase amount and percentage increase are based on Bradford and Edmonds sales data. Purchase amounts are excluding GST, freight, returns, warranty claims etc.
- Eligible Stores are automatically entered into the Formula 1 promotion upon conducting the "Grab a Piece of the Action" Promotion within their Mitre 10 trade store.
- Eligible Stores acknowledge that this promotion is being conducted in conjunction with the "Grab a Piece of the Action" Promotion, which is open to Australian residents, which has its own Terms and Conditions and which is operating independently of this promotion in respect of its entrants and prizes.
- Eligible Stores acknowledge that their opportunity to win the major prize in this promotion is dependent on at least one (1) consumer completing and submitting a valid entry into the "Grab a Piece of the Action" Promotion from their store and point of sale being visible in store.
- Promotion commences on 01/05/2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30/06/2016 ("Promotional Period").
- Only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Retailer in the Formula 1 component.
- The first valid entry drawn will win prize packages for four people to the 2017 Formula 1 in Melbourne, valued at approx. $2,500 per package. Each package includes a 4 day pass to the 2017 Formula 1 Grand Prix, three nights accommodation (4 star or equivalent, twin share) (Thursday – Saturday), return economy airfares from closest major domestic airport servicing Melbourne and airport transfers to hotel. If the winning store is located in Melbourne, flights and accommodation are not required. If a participant resides within a 400km radius of the event, the Participant will not be awarded flights but the Promoter will arrange alternate transport.
- Total major prize is valued at up to $10,000. Prize value is based on equivalent tickets to Formula 1 in 2016. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113 on 08/07/2016 at 3:00pm AEST. Winning Eligible Store will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and will be published on Bradford’s website www.csrbradford.com.au/formula1 by 11/07/16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the major prize. Major prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The prize taker may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- Upgrades of airfares using traveller personal points will not be possible under this promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded to the owner of the respective winning Eligible Retailer who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee of that Eligible Store.
- If for any reason the major prize taker does not take the major prize (or an element of the major prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the major prize (or that element of the major prize) will be forfeited.
- Prize inclusions are subject to change depending on suppliers’ packages and availability. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 7/10/2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winning Eligible Store, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and will be published on Bradford’s website www.csrbradford.com.au/formula1 by 10/10/2016.
- Eligible Stores consent to the Promoter using the name, likeness, image and/or voice of the manager and/or employees in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Retailer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the "Grab a Piece of the Action" Promotion is cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner, prize taker or Eligible Retailer; or (g) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the major prize, the prize taker (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is CSR Building Products Limited (ABN 55 008 631 356) of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Telephone: 02 9235 8000.
NSW Permit No ACT Permit No. SA Permit No