FREE BRADFORD JACKET
For a limited time only, fill in our online form and receive a copy of our new Trade catalogue, as well as a Free Bradford jacket!*
For the full terms and conditions, please refer to the below.
Terms & Conditions
- Information on the online form and how to qualify for the free jacket, form a part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is CSR Building Products Ltd t/as CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)
- The promotion commences on 1st March 2020 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30th June 2020, or until jacket stock runs out, whichever occurs first – this is the ‘promotional period’.
- The promotion is offered to eligible customers aged 18 years and over, who are ‘the participants’.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to participate in the promotion, individuals must, during the promotional period, fill in and submit the online form at www.Bradfordpromos.com.au/AWCI.
- Limit of one redemption per AWCI membership number.
- Redemptions must be submitted on the website by 5:00pm AEST on 30th June 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All eligible redemptions, will be awarded with 1 x Bradford Jacket.
- If the prize is not received or claimed due to incorrect personal information or incorrect size provided, or loss or by misplacing the awarded prize, the Promoter shall be held in no way responsible and not required to provide any additional prizes.
- Any costs incurred over and above the nominated prize value will be at the expense of the prize winner.
- The prize is not exchangeable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered unless authorised by the Promoter. If for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the stated time and on conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize may be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Participants consent to the Promoter using the name, likeness, image and/or voice of the manager and/or employees in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Participant(s); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes only.