Bradford Black Cash Back Form
Redeem your cash back offer now
To be eligible for entry into the draw, participants must purchase 10 packs of Bradford Black Ceiling Batts in one transaction from a participating Mitre 10 or Home Timber & Hardware store within the promotion period.
- You must purchase at least 20 packs of Bradford Black ceiling batts from Mitre 10 or Home Timber & Hardware participating stockists between 1st - 31st March 2018.
- You have until 30th April 2018 to redeem your cash back.
- You need to provide proof of purchase when you enter by uploading an invoice in either photo or PDF format.
- You can have up to 10 claims for the cashback per invoice - so buy 200 packs of Bradford Black ceiling batts in one go, and receive 10 x $50 Eftpos cards
- Please be aware that it may take up to 4 (four) weeks for your Eftpos cards to arrive
For the full terms and conditions, please refer to the below.
Cash back redemptions open 1st March 2017!
Bradford Black Cash Back Terms & Conditions
- This document sets out the terms and conditions for participation in the "Bradford Black Ceiling Insulation Cash back offer" (Redemption Offer).
- The Promoter is CSR Building Products Limited ABN 55 008 631 356, trading as CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, Level 5, 39 Delhi Road North Ryde NSW 2113 (Promoter or Bradford).
- The Promotion commences 9.00am AEDT on 1st March 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 31st March 2018 (Offer Period).
- This promotion is for an Eftpos Cash Card recoverable by way of redemption by each Eligible Claimant who purchases a Participating Product from a Recognised Stockist during the Offer Period and submits the online Claim Form during the Claim Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is exclusive to participating Mitre 10 and Home Timber Hardware stores members of Independent Hardware Group members (Recognised Stockist).
- The following definitions apply for the purposes of these terms and conditions:
Claim Form means a form enabling an Eligible Claimant to participate in the Redemption Offer being the online entry form available at www.BradfordCashBack.com.au
Claim Period means the period during which a Claim Form can be submitted by an Eligible Claimant to participate in this Promotion meaning the period from 9.00am AEDT on 1st March 2018 and ending at 11:59 pm AEST on 30th April 2018, for purchases between from 9.00am AEDT on 1st March 2018 and ending at 11:59 pm AEST on 31st March 2018.
Eligible Claimant means a person who meets all the requirements of clause 8.
Eftpos Cash Card means an Eftpos card that is credited with an amount in Australian dollars that corresponds with a relevant Participating Product as set out the table associated with that defined term.
Participating Product means a unitised pack of Ceiling Batts from the Bradford Black Ceiling Insulation range listed in the table below:
One Eftpos card per 20 packs of Bradford Black Ceiling Insulation may be claimed, up to a maximum of 10 claims per any single transaction.
|R value (m2 K/W)||Thickness (mm)||Standard Size (mm)||Pieces Per Pack||m2 Per Pack||Coverage Per Pack m2||Product Code|
|R2.5||140||1160 x 430||16||8.0||9.0||166912|
|R2.5||140||1160 x 580||16||10.8||12.2||166893|
|R3.5||185||1160 x 430||16||8.0||9.0||153056|
|R3.5||185||1160 x 580||10||6.7||7.6||153055|
|R4.1||205||1160 x 430||10||5.0||5.6||153054|
|R4.1||205||1160 x 580||10||6.7||7.6||153053|
|R5.0||240||1160 x 430||8||4.0||4.5||166915|
|R5.0||240||1160 x 580||8||5.4||6.1||166914|
Purchase means purchase of a Participating Product:
- for use in a residential home application;
- from a Recognised Stockist means a participating Mitre 10 and Home Timber Hardware store within Australia,
Recognised Stockist means a member of the Independent Hardware Group (IHG) with an address in Australia that advertises the Redemption Offer in its outlets and is recognised by the Promoter as participating in this Promotion.
- Participation in this Redemption Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Redemption Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to extend or cancel the Redemption Offer at any time.
Eligibility and Claims
- The Redemption Offer is only open to an Australian resident, with an Australian residential street address who:
- a. is 18 years old or over;
- b. purchases a Participating Product during the Offer Period from a Recognised Stockist;
- c. submits a valid Claim Form for the Redemption Offer within the Claim Period at www.bradfordcashback.com.au by inputting all the required details and successfully completing and submitting the Claim Form; and follows the prompts on the online Claim Form and:
- inputs all requested details without limitation including the Eligible Claimant’s first and surname, street address (PO boxes are not acceptable), email address, contact telephone number.
- uploads a copy of the original purchase tax invoice from a Recognised Stockist for the Participating Product to Promoter.
- submits the completed online claim form agreeing to these terms and conditions within the Claim Period.
- is not otherwise ineligible to participate in the Redemption Offer as set out in these Terms and Conditions and in particular clause 9 (i and ii).
- Employees or contractors of the Promoter and agencies associated with the Redemption Offer (and their immediate family members) are ineligible to enter the Redemption Offer. Immediate family members mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Subject to clause 8, all Eligible Claimants who successfully complete and submit a valid Claim Form will receive a $50 Eftpos Cash Card amount.
- The Eftpos Cash Card can only be sent out to the Eligible Claimant and is not transferable or exchangeable. If the Eftpos Cash Card becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, a similar redemption of equal value will be provided.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or fraudulent claims will be deemed invalid. It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct and that the uploaded pictures are clear.
- If any of the details that the Eligible Claimant provides in the Claim Form do not match the proof of purchase documentation uploaded and received by the Promoter, the Claim will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any Redemption Offer claims and reject, in its absolute discretion, Redemption Offer claims that do not meet these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will validate the tax invoice submitted by the claimant and will inform the claimant by email if any invalid information has been received.
- The Eftpos Cash Card may take up to 4 weeks for delivery from finalisation of a valid claim.
- It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that all the details provided in the Claim Form for the Redemption Offer are accurate. In particular, it is the responsibility of the Eligible Claimant to provide correct and up to date address details to the Promoter.
- The Eligible Claimant is responsible for any costs associated with making a claim on the Promoter’s website. The Promoter makes no guarantee that its website will be available and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the Eligible Claimant’s ability to participate in the Redemption Offer.
- The Eftpos Cash Card must be activated within 2 months of the date noted on the letter to the Eligible Claimant. Upon activation by the Eligible Claimant, the Eligible Claimant has 12 months to use up the total value of the Eftpos Cash Card. It is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility to activate the Eftpos Cash Card in accordance with the terms and conditions set out by Rewards Come True available at www. rewardscometrue.com.au/cardholder-login/card-holder-terms-conditions-19-digits/ . Eftpos Cash Cards cannot be extended, refunded or replaced if the recipient has failed to activate the card within 2 months of the date on the supplied letter. Any balance remaining on an Eftpos Cash Card after the 12 month expiry cannot be refunded or transferred to a new card. The Promoter takes no responsibility for Eftpos Cash Cards that are lost or stolen, whether in the course of mailing or after receipt of the Eftpos Cash Card, and any loss suffered by any Eligible Claimant as a direct or result of Gift Card Planet conduct.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies, all their agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Redemption Offer including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person's rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Redemption Offer is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including but not limited to interference from an Eligible Claimant or other parties, technical difficulties, acts of God, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to either disqualify an Eligible Claimant, or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Redemption Offer as considered appropriate by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Redemption Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. Authorised representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
Promotion Support is available at:
Phone: 1300 850 305