Anticon Selfie Contest
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and location where you have used Anticon.
Last date for sending entries: 30th June 2018.
Top 10 photos with the most votes will win 2 x adult movies vouchers!
We’ll post your photos on Facebook all through July.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to qualify for a prize and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)
- The contest commences on 18th May 2018 and closes on 30th June 2018 (‘Contest period’).
- The contest is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 30th June 2018 EST (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- To enter entrants must upload a picture of themselves, featuring CSR Bradford Anticon product and include their name and location where the Anticon product was used.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be posted on Facebook by CSR Bradford and ‘Likes’ (‘Votes’) will be counted during the month of July 2018. The top 10 photos with the most votes will be the winners. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize for the winners are 2 x adult movie vouchers for Events cinema for all states except VIC & TAS. 2 x adult movie vouchers for Hoyts cinema for VIC & TAS.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered. If for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the stated time and on conditions stipulated by the Promoter or any third party, that element of the prize may be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone by 31st August 2018. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrant, must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Participants consent to the Promoter using the name, likeness, image and/or voice of the manager and/or employees in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Participant(s); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.