Bradford Natbuild Threebies Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to qualify for entry into the prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is CSR Bradford of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 (ABN 55 008 631 356)
3. The promotion commences on 1st March 2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30th April 2016 – this is the ‘promotional period’.
4. The promotion is by invitation through participating Natbuild resellers only, and is offered to Natbuild customers aged 18 years and over, who are ‘the participants’.
5. Participating Natbuild resellers are any Natbuild store that features point of sale material about this promotion (“Participating Natbuild reseller”).
6. The promotion is a game of chance and consists of the opportunity to win a prize. Participants must meet the below criteria in order to be eligible for entry into the draw.
How to Enter
1. To be eligible for entry into the draw, participants must purchase $200 (including GST) or more of Bradford and/or Edmonds products in one transaction from a participating Natbuild reseller within the promotion period.
2. Purchase amount excludes rebates, returns, freight, credits etc.
3. Participants must enter online at www.csrbradford.com.au/natbuildthreebies. Multiple entries per person permitted.
4. Purchase dates are based on date of invoice to customer, and must be within the promotion period.
5. Participants must retain their purchase invoice as proof or purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period, and prior to entry.
6. Entries must be submitted on the website by 5pm 2nd May, 2016.
7. Entries that are incomplete, indecipherable or illegible will be deemed invalid.
Prize Draw Details
8. Eligible participants will be entered into a draw for the chance to win a Whitsundays Getaway for 2 people. Prize includes:
i) 2 Return economy airfares from nearest capital city, inc. transfers to and from hotel (Maximum value $2,300)
ii) 3 Nights twin share accommodation at 4 star or equivalent hotel (Value $1,200)
9. Total prize pool value is $3,500. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The prize draw is a game of chance. The first valid participant chosen at random will determine the winner of the prize.
11. The prize draw will take place on Friday 6th May, 2016 at 11am AEST, at CSR, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
12. The winners will be notified within two (2) business days by phone, email and published on www.csrbradford.com.au/natbuildthreebies. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If a prize is not claimed, or the winner is not contactable, within 3 months of the draw, an unclaimed draw will take place. The unclaimed draw (if required) will be held on Monday 8th August 2016 at 11am AEST at CSR Bradford, Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road North Ryde. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.csrbradford.com.au/natbuildthreebies.
14. Only the prize detailed above will be offered to qualifying participants; alternative options will not be offered by CSR Bradford. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Upgrades may be provided but any additional costs above the original prize will be at the winner’s expense. In the case of the prize winner travelling with children/family, any additional costs and travel planning will be the responsibility of the winner.
16. Any costs incurred over and above the nominated prize value will be at the expense of the prize winner. This includes spending money and meals.
17. The decision on awarding prizes is solely at the discretion of CSR Bradford and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and sales data.
18. The prize is not exchangeable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered unless authorised by the Promoter.
19. The prize must be redeemed by 1st February 2017 and travel completed by 30th April 2017. Fees apply if changes are made to travel plans once booked.
20. Blackout periods may apply. Booking is subject to availability in school holidays and long weekends. Travel is not recommended between January and March due to unpleasant weather.
21. Cost of passport issuance, visa’s, spending monies, exchange fees, bank fees etc. will not be covered by CSR Bradford.
22. Travel insurance is strongly recommended to be taken out by all travellers as CSR Bradford will not insure our travelling customers under any circumstances.
23. Medical advice must be sought for any travellers in case of any illnesses, vaccinations or medical conditions needing permission to travel. This will be the responsibility of the travellers.
24. All travellers will need to be aware that when checking into accommodation, a credit card will be asked for as a form of security for the stay. This card will also be used to pay for additional hotel charges such as room service, mini bar, entertainment, phone and use of hotel facilities, which are all at the expense of the travellers.
25. Any additional costs of the trip that are not included as part of the promotion, (re-routing, layover, additional stops or any other additional charges for flights, accommodation, transfers, visa charges etc) will need to be paid for in full by the travellers before final confirmation itineraries will be issued. It is the travellers responsibility to ensure that all payments are made within the specified timeframe by the booking agent.
26. Upgrades of airfares using traveller personal points will not be possible under this promotion.
27. Authorised representatives consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Participant or a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (g) use of a prize.
31. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
32. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. Authorised representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. All dollar amounts will be AU$.
34. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
35. Authorised under permit numbers: ACT TP 15/08154, NSW LTPS-15-09101