Enviroseal Drone Promotion
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to the winner of the November promotion, Richard Salman from 2RKS Architecture + Design.
Specify or document Bradford Enviroseal and go in the draw to win a DJI Phantom 3 drone.
Be quick! Entries for the second promotion close at the end of November 2016. To be eligible to enter, a Bradford Enviroseal product must be specified, documented or recommended on a current project or on a project that was completed within the last 12 months. Simply fill out the form below and you're in with a chance. If you need help specifying or documenting Enviroseal contact our technical support team on 1800 354 044. Click here to learn more about Enviroseal.
DJI Phantom 3 Video
Drone Footage of Construction Site
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian Residents who have specified, documented or recommended Bradford Enviroseal on a current project or on a project that was completed within the last 12 months.
3. Promotion commences on 01/10/2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30/11/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, a Bradford Enviroseal product must be specified, documented or recommended on a current project or on a project that was completed within the last 12 months. Entrants must complete an online entry form available at www.bradfordenviroseal.com.au. This gains one (1) entry into the draw.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses and to disqualify any Eligible Business whose authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one entry per active or completed project accepted.
8. Entry into this competition constitutes agreement to marketing communications.
9. A random prize draw will be conducted at CSR Building Products Limited of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113 on 01/12/2016 at 12:00pm AEST. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on Bradford’s website www.bradfordenviroseal.com.au/dronepromotion by 05/12/2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize consists of one x DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone. Total prize value: $859. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Prize will be delivered to winner at Bradford’s expense.
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Draw, if prize unclaimed, may take place on 01/03/2017 at CSR Building Products Limited of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on Bradford’s website www.bradfordenviroseal.com.au/dronepromotion by 03/03/17.
13. Authorised representatives consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Participant or a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (g) use of a prize.
17. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. Authorised representatives should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is CSR Building Products Limited (ABN 55 008 631 356) of Triniti 3, 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Telephone: 02 9235 8000.
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/07746