Bradford Fibermesh 650 is a general purpose industrial insulation for use on process equipment, vessels, tanks and reactors. It is a heavy duty thermal and acoustic insulation suitable for continuous operation up to 650C.
Bradford Fibermesh 650 Rockwool is a robust high density insulation product stitched on one side with a 25mm stainless steel wire mesh. The rockwool blanket is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The mesh is then stitched to the base blanket to form the final product. The product can be identified by its dark green/brown appearance.
Fibermesh 650 can be used in applications where operating temperatures do not exceed 650˚C such as process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection for plant and equipment. The Mesh facing provides additional strength and flexibility allowing the product to form and hold form around process equipment, ductwork and large diameter piping.
Typical applications include:
- heat exchangers
- large diameter piping
Bradford Fibermesh 650 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. The mesh joins may be laced together for extra strength if required.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Facilitates forming and holds shape of equipment to be insulated
- Does not need other means of fixings (bands, seals)
- Able to be used at higher temperatures
- Cost effective Thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Low chloride content resulting in less corrosion of insulated steel process equipment
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled content
Standard packaging is polythene bags
Note not all sizes are held in stock. Some are subject to minimum order quantities
Published weights are for product only and do not include packaging